Chum Creek Film Location
Chum Creek Horse Rides & Huts offer amazing Film Locations and props on-site.
Chum Creek Horse Rides & Huts are only 1 hour from Melbourne CBD, but has landscapes and views that suggest you are in the middle of the high country.
Chum Creek Horse Rides & Huts offer existing backgrounds and props including;
– 3 separate and uniquely Australian ‘Bush Huts’
Yarra Valley Mountain Hut: Looks well over 100 years old. This hut is a better version than ‘Craigs Hut’, and is positioned high up on the property overlooking the Great Dividing Range.
The Chum Creek Hut 1: This hut sleeps 6 people, and has old wide verandas, and has the Yarra Valley’s best and biggest fire place.
The Chum Creek Loft Hut: This hut sleeps 4 people, and has its own pretty farm dam surrounded by willow trees.
Chum Creek Horse Rides & Huts also have the following;
– On 136 acres of land, which includes bush and pasture. This property adjoins the 83,000 acre Toolangi State Forest.
– Is positioned at the end of a no through road. This provides privacy with very little through traffic.
– Has abundant wildlife, with amazing ancient trees and around 8 farm dams of different sizes.
– Has a team herd of around 20 horses. Most of these horses are trained working horses.
– Very experienced horse staff, wranglers and site staff.
– Property has rustic working horse yards.
– Accommodation for crews
– Positioned only 10 minutes from Healesville, which is the Yarra Valley’s biggest town with plenty of restaurants and wineries, and other accommodation options.
Chum Creek Horse Rides & Huts are always keen to talk to you about your filming requirements. Call Clancy on 0407 326 276 for a confidential discussion.