Chum Creek Loft Hut
The Loft Hut at Chum Creek is a luxury country cabin surrounded by nature.
Chum Creek Loft Hut is located in a beautiful Yarra Valley on a 136 acre working farm that backs onto the 83,000 Toolangi State Forest, amongst abundant wildlife.
The Chum Creek Loft Hut is located in the heart of the Yarra Valley just 10 mins drive from wineries and eateries and is only 1 hour from Melbourne CBD and Melbourne airport.
The Chum Creek Loft Hut sleeps 4 and includes 1 main bedroom with one double bed and one Loft bedroom with two single beds. Be careful on the stairs to the loft area, and be careful of small children around the dam.
The Chum Creek Loft Hut has an extraordinary Japanese Soaking Tub, with great views through the weeping willow trees to its own private dam.
Located in a tranquil setting with picture perfect views from every window. Watch the kangaroos, wild deer, horses and rare water birds nesting while you snuggle in front of the fire. Enjoy a BBQ on the deck.
Enjoy the beautiful scenery from every window with your own private sanctuary to rejuvenate and connect with nature. Get cosy on the soft sofa in front of a cosy firewood firebox. Ample fire wood is provided.
The Chum Creek Loft Hut includes a brand new kitchen is fully equipped for self catering.
All beds have luxury pure cotton white linen with ample cosy doonas and quilts.
The Chum Creek Loft Hut is screen free and there is no wifi or TV so you can choose to be totally offline and enjoy a digital detox, or some guests choose to bring their own devices for pre downloaded movies and music. Telstra network has good mobile coverage. Due to the wildlife, no pets allowed.
Horse lovers can book a horse ride with us or bring their own horses and ride directly into the 83,000 acre Toolangi State Forest which boarders the property. Chum Creek Huts and Horse Rides most popular horse trail rides are our 2.5 hour Yarra Valley Mountain Hut Wine Tasting Ride and our famous 1 Day Yarra Valley Pub Ride. There is no better way to relax after a ride than a spa with a drink in hand at Chum Creek Loft Hut.
Chum Creek Loft Hut includes;
- Only 5 mins from wineries and 1 hour from Melbourne
- Luxury Australian country escape
- Modern Australian country design
- Japanese Soaking Tub
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven and cooktop
- Luxury pure cotton linen bedding that is professionally cleaned
- Luxury body wash and soaps
- Fully self contained
- Fenced back deck with BBQ and outdoor tables and chairs overlooking its’ own dam
- Family friendly
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Porta Cot and high chair by request
- Surrounded by kangaroos, wombats, wild deer and native birdlife
- Peaceful country setting
- Bordering 83,000 acres of State Forest, with Great walking tracks
- Great views from every window
- Fresh country mountain air
- Perfect deck for a BBQ or a breakfast listening to the abundant birdlife
- Go offline for a digital detox. There is no TV or internet access – however guest access the internet via their smartphones, and some guests bring their own devices to watch movies and play music.
- Telstra mobiles have good coverage however other carriers maybe unreliable.
- Standard price, based on 1 – 2 people.
- Additional $30 per night per person, after the first 2 people.
- Minimum 2 night stay.
- Prices based on $AUS
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully before booking.
Contact us on 0407 326 276 STRICTLY DURING BUSINESS HOURS 9AM – 5PM, 7 DAYS PER WEEK (Unless emergencies) or email email@example.com.